To remove grease stains from a stovetop, you can follow these steps:
- Turn off the stovetop and ensure it is completely cool before cleaning to avoid any burns.
- Mix a solution of equal parts water and vinegar or dish soap. Alternatively, you can use a mild all-purpose cleaner or a specialized stovetop cleaner.
- Dampen a cloth or sponge with the cleaning solution and gently scrub the grease-stained areas.
- For tougher stains, allow the cleaning solution to sit on the stovetop for a few minutes to help loosen the grease.
- Wipe away the cleaning solution and grease using a clean cloth or sponge.
- For stubborn stains, you can create a paste by mixing baking soda and water. Apply the paste to the stain, let it sit for a few minutes, then scrub lightly with a sponge or cloth.
- Once the grease stains are removed, rinse the stovetop thoroughly with clean water and wipe dry.
Note: Different stovetops have different cleaning requirements, so always refer to the manufacturer's guidelines for the specific make and model of your stovetop.