The best way to remove acrylic nails is by following these steps:
- Start by cutting the nails down as short as possible using nail clippers. This will make the removal process easier.
- Use a nail file to gently file off the top layer of the acrylic nails. Be careful not to file too aggressively to avoid filing into your natural nails.
- Fill a bowl with warm water and soak your nails in it for about 10-15 minutes. This will help to soften the acrylic and make it easier to remove.
- After soaking, remove your hands from the water and dry them. Take a wooden cuticle stick or an orange stick and carefully push the softened acrylic off your natural nails. Be gentle and avoid applying too much pressure, as this can damage your nails.
- If there are still stubborn traces of acrylic left, you can gently buff the remaining residue using a fine-grit buffer.
- Once the acrylic is completely removed, moisturize your nails and cuticles with cuticle oil or a moisturizing hand cream to nourish and protect them.
It's important to note that if you are unsure about removing your acrylic nails at home, or if you have any concerns about damaging your natural nails, it is recommended to seek professional assistance from a nail technician.