The best way to remove waterproof mascara is by using an oil-based makeup remover or a gentle, waterproof eye makeup remover specifically designed for this purpose. Follow these steps:
- Soak a cotton pad or cotton ball with the makeup remover.
- Close your eyes and gently press the soaked cotton pad on your eyelid and lashes.
- Hold the cotton pad against the lashes for several seconds to allow the product to break down the mascara.
- Gently swipe the cotton pad downwards along your lashes to remove the mascara. Avoid rubbing or pulling too hard, as it can potentially damage your lashes.
- Continue this process until all the mascara has been removed from your lashes.
- If there are still traces of mascara remaining, you can use a clean cotton swab or a soft-bristled brush to gently clean your lashes.
- After removing the mascara, rinse your face with water, and follow up with your regular facial cleanser to remove any leftover residue.
Remember to be gentle while removing waterproof mascara to avoid damaging your eyelashes or irritating your eyes.