The best way to shape and fill in eyebrows is as follows:
- Determine your natural eyebrow shape: Start by identifying the natural shape of your brows. Use a spoolie brush to brush your eyebrows upward and outward.
- Pluck or wax stray hairs: If necessary, tweeze or wax any stray hairs that fall outside your natural eyebrow shape. Be careful not to over-pluck, as it can lead to thin or uneven brows. When in doubt, it's best to consult a professional brow artist.
- Choose the right products: Select products that suit your eyebrow color and consistency preferences. You can use eyebrow pencils, powders, gels, or pomades. Pencils work well for filling gaps, powders provide a softer look, and gels/pomades help define and hold hairs in place.
- Outline your desired shape: Use a brow pencil or angled brush to outline your desired eyebrow shape. This will act as a guide for filling in your brows.
- Fill in sparse areas: Use short, light strokes with your preferred eyebrow product to fill in any sparse areas, following the natural direction of hair growth. Begin from the inner corner and work towards the arch and end of the brow.
- Blend and soften: Use a spoolie brush or clean mascara wand to blend and soften the color, making it look more natural. Brush the hairs upward and outward to distribute the product evenly.
- Set with a brow gel: To ensure your eyebrows stay in place all day, use a clear or tinted brow gel. Brush the gel through your brows in an upward motion to set the hairs and keep them neat.
Remember to practice and experiment with different techniques and products to find what works best for you. Additionally, consider seeking professional advice or visiting a brow specialist if you are unsure about the best way to shape or fill in your eyebrows.